What makes us stand out?
Identity as a school and not a daycare
Winter and Spring Programs
Excellent music programs
First Steps Behavior Mod. Program
Weekly non-denominational Bible story, teaching values and character building
Qualified and loving staff
Happy, safe children in a loving environment
Spacious play building for indoor play
Large outdoor playground
Access to the facilities of New Life Church
Additional education building
Field Trips – Pumpkin Patch is an important one!
In house field trips
Wonderful parent volunteers!!!!!
1. Give each child an opportunity to work and socialize in a group under trained supervision.
2. Help each child become aware of and interested in the work around them.
3. Teach each child to think and act for themselves.
4. Make each child’s adjustment to school life a happy and helpful experience.
5. Help each child know that God loves them and has a plan for them.
Why Would You Choose Us?
Springfield Christian Kindergarten includes nine bright, cheerful classrooms, a multi-purpose room, kitchen, WOW room and offices. Three classrooms are located out in our Tedro Building, they are the 5 day four year olds and the kindergarten class. We also have a large outdoor play ground that is simple and spacious. It allows the children to move freely and safely. But do not forget our large indoor play area for when the weather is not that nice.
What We Offer
Classes for 3, 4 & 5 year olds.
Program choices: 2,3 & 5 day
Years of credibility and professionalism since 1969
A safe place for children
Qualified and experienced staff
Curriculum oriented activities
Varied music programs
Affordable tuition rates
Interdenominational Bible Teaching